Act Justly, Love Mercy
We love our city and we are committed to making a difference! As a downtown church in the heart of Victoria, we have many unique opportunities to serve our community, including:
- Monthly street breakfast and foot care clinic (every 3rd Saturday of each month)
- Local school engagement (breakfast programs, reading buddies, special events, staff support, choir and sports teams)
- Welcome Wagon ministry to newcomers to Canada
- Pamper Night for women in transition
- Special performances in local nursing homes
This Christmas we were able to create and hand out 90 overflowing Christmas hampers to our surrounding community! In addition, our Dream Women collected beautiful gifts for each of the women and children at the Cridge Transition House. Thank you for your generosity and for partnering with us this season!
Feel free to email us for info on upcoming opportunities to participate in local outreach with us - let's put our faith into action together!